Sunday, January 3, 2010

formspring.me

What's your favorite season of the year?

Autumn, I dont know what it is but its almost like there's a certain magic and even the very air feels charged. That and there's pretty colors everywhere and Halloween (which is my favorite holiday).

Do you have any scars on your body? If so, how'd you get them?

I have a wicked scar on my left arm from this beyotch in 2nd grade. One above my right eyebrow from a chemical burn, dont ask. A surgical scar on my right foot and right hand, a burn scar on my right forearm from the oven, a long scar down the side of my right forearm from falling on the treadmill (haha), a few on my knees from being so coltish in my younger years, and a few others that are a little personal. I sound like I was put the ringer dont I?

What was the worst advice you've ever received?

Swallow.

Ask me anything

0 comments: