Sunday, January 3, 2010

formspring.me

Who inspires you the most?

my brother, it's always been my brother. It never ceases to amaze me how cruel people can be to someone who's different. He's faced so many roadblocks: bullies, hate crimes, low expectations, ignorance, his disability, etc...and even in the face of all that he's held extremely high expectations for himself and pushed to break barriers to be successful.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I'm definately more of an introvert with extrovert moments. I kinda keep to myself and I'm not afraid to be alone. I'm really quiet and kind of shy until I get to know people better. Thats when I come out of my shell and become more approachable.

Are you more of a talker or more of a listener?

listener. I love listening to people and what they have to say. I'm not afraid to speak up if I have an opinion about something though. I just wait until I have something meaningful to say. Unless I'm pissed off, then I just start saying whatever. haha :)

Ask me anything

0 comments: