My parents just informed me that they're leaving for Texas today and I have to take them to the airport. I'm really glad they informed me I'm going to be alone for a week a day after Christmas three hours before they have to leave... that was sarcasm by the way. Whatever, I'm going to be working 90% of the time anyway so it's not like I'm going to be home much.
I'm also really bored right now, so I've been thinking about the New Years resolutions I'm going to be breaking. So far I've come up with:
- Work out atleast twice a week.
- Stop drinking so much soda.
- Lay off the chocolate.
- Restrict shopping expenditures to a maximum of $50 every two weeks.
This is really how it's gonna go:
- Work out twice a month. Maybe.
- Cut out at least one can of soda a day. Maybe.
- Not even going to happen.
- Restrict shopping expenditures to a maximum of $100 a week. It's a habit alright?
I know it sounds horrible, but I'm being honest with myself. I've never been one for restrictions or rules. I usually break them if I cant find a way to bend them. It's better to ask forgiveness than spend the rest of your life regretting never having done what you felt you had to apologize for.
Now I get to go sign up for classes for this semester.
I'm so over school.