- Go to class.
- Deposit check from work.
- Go by Michael's and get two more pads of vellum, because I'm wasteful and went through one already.
- Get some more acrylics from the art shop before Monday.
- Buy a pair of jeans (because I feel like it).
- Read the 6 chapters I've managed to postpone reading for the past two weeks.
- Start working on the first section of my Modern Architecture Reference Notebook (due in 2 weeks).
- Go to class again.
- Get a new pair of flats for work because my others have been used & abused and smell like butt.
- Maybe make an appearance at Sigma Pi's date party in Snobsdale (not a major priority).
- Make some time to pick up my room, and vacuum. Yeah, vacuuming may be necessary.
- Lancome, "Magnifique" -- I have been lusting after this for ever.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Posted by Katy said so. at 2:22 PM